Friday, April 20, 2012

Food Friday: A neat taco trick

Ok, Blogger has changed its layout. I'm not comfortable with it, it looks a bit strange. And that's not the only excuse I have today. Lots of other things going on this weekend, and more specifically today. I still wish you all have a good weekend, and I figure if you really want a proper toy related to start your weekend, pick a favorite from the G.I. Joe month, and read it again. My favorite was probably the Power Fighters, not because it had the best pictures, or because I said something particularly profound, but just because they're not toys that usually get mentioned in the G.I. Joe line.

But ok, it's weekend, and you still want original content from me, I can understand that. So here's a trick for your tacos. You're making tacos and have soft tortillas ready. Instead of just heating them, throw a tortilla in the frying pan, spread some cheese, and fold it in half. The idea is that the cheese will melt and form a second layer of good inside the tortilla. At this point you can treat the tortilla as you otherwise would. I normally use cheese in my tacos, but I've never really done it like that before. I guess it's a new way of doing something familiar, which is always a good thing.

Enjoy your weekend, people!

No comments: